For missing or incorrect times, please contact [email protected]
Celebrate 4th of July at one of the West Coast’s classic races. Enjoy the scenic trails with epic views of the Channel Islands. Bring the whole family to join fun! Patriotic attire recommended for all, dogs too! Hikers and walkers are welcome.
This is a Grand Prix event and all proceeds will benefit youth running programs along with Elings Park trail maintenance. $10 discount for SBRA members. Not yet a member of your local running club? Click here to join.
2021 Results! https://racefoxresults.com/semananauticarun
There will be no day of event registration. Click on the link below to register today!
- Staggered start times by age group
- Prizes for Top 3 male and female finishers
- Newly rebranded Santa Barbara Running Association branded t-shirts for all finishers
- Water will be provided in start/finish area (recommend bringing handheld if warm weather)
- There will also be a 1.25 mile distance option for Junior runners starting at 8:40am.
Bib pickup from 7:00 am – 7:50 am
- 19 – 29 Age Group: 8:00am
- 30 – 39 Age Group: 8:10am
- 40 – 49 Age Group: 8:20am
- 50+ Age Group: 8:30am
- Jr. 18 and under: 8:40am (5k and 1.25 mile options)
Covid Safety Protocols
- No day of event registration (register today via link above!)
- No gathering at start/finish and practice social distancing in start area
- Standard screening questions at bib pickup
- Hand sanitizer station at bib pickup
- Buff or face covering recommended in pre/post-race area
- Staggered start times with chip timing
- No awards ceremony, prizes will be mailed to winners
- Prepackaged snacks at finish
- Volunteers will be following all CDC recommended safety procedures
The 5k races will take in some of Elings Park’s great singletrack trails. Short, character-building climbs will be rewarded with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands and Downtown Santa Barbara. This is a true trail experience with ribbons and chalk marking the course. Looking for a flat road course? This is not the event for you. Hoping to have an incredible morning with fellow runners on a fun new course? You will not be disappointed!