The 2020 Virtual Grand Prix scoring is based on the best three events.
See bottom of page for scoring based on these Virtual Grand Prix rules.
- Prizes will be awarded to all 1st Place Age Group Winners, Overall 1st Place Grand Prix Champions, and Grand Prix First Overall Champions.
- Prizes will also be awarded to the 1st Place Age Group Winners for those who raced the 3 Non-Virtual Races prior to the pandemic in 2020.
Overall Grand Prix Champions
This is calculated based on the 3 best age graded calculations.
- 1st Alejandra Santos – 81.2 points
- 2nd Elizabeth Schwyzer – 73.12 points
- 3rd Carol Tricase – 72.24
- 1st Craig Lutz – 82.52 points
- 2nd Jason Smith – 82.19 points
- 3rd Rich Cagley – 81.40 points
- 4th Ian Hill – 81.37 points
Grand Prix First Overall Champions
These runners have the most overall first place wins in the Virtual Grand Prix.
- 1st Tie Allison Meadows – 2 wins (1 Mile and 10K)
- 1st Tie Elizabeth Schwyzer – 2 wins (5K and Half Marathon)
- 2nd Lisa Blake – 1 win (5 mile)
- 1st Tie Craig Lutz – 2 wins (One mile and 5K)
- 1st Tie Curly Guillen – 2 wins (5 mile and 1/2 marathon)
- 2nd Ian Hill – 1 win (10K)
Winners from the 3 Non-Virtual Races in 2020:
- Kimberly Hazard, 3000, W55-59
- Christophe Harris, 2900, M45-49
- Steve Kulchin, 2800, M65-69